Korba Consulting is looking for a Technical Sales Specialist (TSS) in our corporate office in Chicago who is an experienced, aggressive inside salesperson with a commitment to outbound activity, enjoys telephone / e-prospecting and works well with prospective clients and business development managers (BDMs). The TSS will help open new accounts and establish long-term, profitable relationships within the Commerce industry resulting in significant revenue for the firm.
The main responsibility of the TSS is to build a pipeline of potential prospects by securing net new meetings for the firm. This will be accomplished by assisting our BDM team in acquiring new clients for Korba Consulting including:
- Build out a new business go-to-market prospecting plan by properly profiling assigned BDM territories.
- Represent Korba Consulting at marketing trade show events while networking to develop new leads.
- Maintain a detailed prospect pipeline in SalesForce.
- Consistently meet and exceed weekly prospecting calls, emails, leads, and meetings targets.
- Present Korba Consulting capabilities and services offering via the phone, email and virtually.
- Develop new leads through various marketing activities, cold calling and networking.
- Develop a deep understanding of market conditions, clients’ needs and how Korba Consulting services best meet those needs. Then assist in proposing appropriate solutions.
- Provide feedback to the Inside Sales Manager on lead progress, opportunities and/or issues.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above.
- College degree
- 2-3 years minimum of enterprise inside sales in the agency or technology sector.
- Experience prospecting in a technical field or agency environment.
- Highly proficient with prospecting into enterprise customers and developing a targeted/personalized approach.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Highly organized and eager self-starter who is results-oriented.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Aspiration to develop the skills necessary for a long-term sales career.
- Eager and able to receive and provide feedback to further improve sales tactics.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurial in nature.